Šiandien Antverpeno miesto centre jaunasis tapytojas iš Vilniaus Benediktas Marija Žukas pristato savo abstraktaus meno darbus. Paroda vyksta adresu: Hendrik Conscienceplein 20, 2000 Antwerpen, šalia Šv. Karolio Baromiejaus bažnyčios.
Bendiktas Marija Zukas is a young, abstract painter from Vilnius, Lithuania. He comes from an artistic family and organised multiple exhibitions in Lithuania and abroad. The artist studied interiordesign and was allways fascinated by modern and contemporary art. His style is expressive, bold colour combinations and brush strokes are the essence of his paintings. He is mostly inspired by the art of Willem De Kooning, Robert Motherwell and Kazuo Shiraga.
Opening hours:- Friday 25th June: 13:00 – 18:00h
– Saturday 26th June: 11:00 – 18:00h
– Sunday 27th June: 11:00 – 18:00h
– Monday 28th June: closed
– Tuesday 29th June: 13:00 – 18:00h
– Wednesday 30th June: 13:00 – 18:00h
– Thursday 1 July : 13:00h – 18:00h- no reservation needed
– lots of cafes and lunch possibilities around in case of waiting time